Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Craftsy 2012 blocks

I was looking back over some earlier posts and realized that I hadn't put up all my Craftsy blocks. Things went a bit crazy last year and I got way behind. I even contenmplated not finishing these but towards the end of last year I became enthused again. Some of the blocks I am not very pleased with but I will still use them.


This block replaced the one below. I followed the instructions and this was the result.
Too wonky for me too use so I unpicked it and made another my way.







The hexagons took a while to complete, but they finally came together. I have now completed 15 blocks -only 5 more to go.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful blocks, I love the fabric. Yes, the Log Cabin ones were certainly challenging in unusual ways. I think it is always good to just do your own thing if the block doesn't feel right.
    Good luck with the last five!!!

    ReplyDelete