Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2016

A busy month

Well I certainly had good intensions of putting up a new blog post every week earlier this year, but it seems I  have slipped back into old habits.
 Last post I showed the five projects I am hoping to complete in the next three months.  The picture above is the first UFO to be completed. This was the easiest because it only needed to be quilted.

Here's a peak at something I have been working on this month.  All will be revealed in March.
As well as working on stitcheries I have been cutting kits for the new Homespun BOM by Natalie Bird that starts next month. Susan  almost has the first months block finished.  Only a few more days before we can show you.
And you may have noticed the new header photo above.  Finally figured out how to make the image the right size.
Another stitchery - a centre piece for  a "Frivoll "  sample that we are working on. One more border to add and I will be able to quilt it.


And this is sample for our Sew Creative class that I forgot to show last post.


I will finish off with a picture of another  "frivol" sample. This needs more borders and it will be ready for quilting. So you can see I have been busy stitching as well as finishing off patterns and kitting many kits for the shop.

1 comment:

  1. I love your new header, you are clever to work out how to do it. The embroideries are so delicate and so pretty!! I love the ric-rac trim!!

    ReplyDelete