Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

AQM and great weekend

As promised I am posting about last weekend. It was great. Caught up with so many people I hadn’t seen for a long, long time. Met some new people, and didn’t stop talking all weekend.  Spent lots of money!!!  Wonderful catching up with Rebecca, and her Mum and Aunt.  We wont leave it so long next time and maybe she will recognise me!

clip_image002

Here’s Jo at the beginning of the show on Helen’s Pattern Press stand. Unfortunately I didn’t get back in time to take more photos of the stand and before you knew it this was the end.

clip_image002[6]

All packed up for this year.  But I did take heaps more photos of other stands, so I will post them tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Fun weekend although I came home to sick kids. Talk soon Hugs Bec

    ReplyDelete