Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Long weekends

I have been lucky enough to have had a four day break over the long weekend. We went to the Deloraine Craft Fair on Friday and then spent the rest of the weekend at St Helens. Deloraine was great, so many terrific crafts people. I even tried my hand at glass bead making but I don’t think I will change crafts for a while.

It was lovely to catch up with Annie at St Helens and to just rest and sew for the weekend.

PB010087

I took this photo on one of my walks.  I think a tree quilt might happen soon.

PB080114

Saw the Harleys on the way home from a drive to Exeter last weekend. Were they not a magnificent sight!

And this weekend I will be in Melbourne at the AQM checking out all the great fabrics and designs and attending a lecture with McKenna Ryan and several great Australian designers.

Back next week with lots of photos from Melbourne.

No comments:

Post a Comment