Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

A productive afternoon

This was my first success today. Despite making several mistakes and the loss of the last page of instructions I finally had a finished bag. Its called Bella by Melly and Me and it was supposed to be easy. Well it was I guess, but I just kept doing silly things. Then I put the borders on this BOM by Natalie Bird called Kitchen Kapers. I have been working on it for a long time. It's great to have it finished and I hope to have it quilted ready for the Scottsdale exhibition on the June long weekend.
This is a very old UFO and I have been working on the crazy hearts trying to get them finished. They will be appliqued to the quilt top after it is quilted. I did find the border fabric and hope to have it bordered and quilted soon.


This block using Rural Jardin fabrics was going to be a pocket for a bag, but I think it has turned out a bit too big. I will have to rethink it.


And this will be a quilt using the Eden range of fabrics if I manage to get it right. The 4th block in row 3 will have to be unpicked. Well no ones perfect, I will just keep trying!













4 comments:

  1. Wow, you were really productive!!! Lovely work, especially the second quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You feeling ok you have had a very productive week by the looks of it. Love the second quilt.
    Big Hugs Bec

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certaintly got some sewing done, well done

    ReplyDelete