Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Melbourne quilt market

I had a wonderful day in Melbourne yesterday catching up with old friends, meeting new people, seeing lots of great quilts and new products as well as buying a couple of pieces of fabric.
Here I am with Michelle Hill on the Lloyd Curzon stand and her beautiful new quilt, The Adelaide Floral Sampler, in the background. I wanted to bring it home but Jim said it would cost too much money :) Well I had just better get a wiggle on with my copy. If you get a chance to see it, look at the wonderful quilting. I have the patterns, kits and BOM ready to go.

Natalie Bird and I in front of her new Christmas quilt. It's just lovely, the patterns will be in shortly.


Bil Day and Wilma from Dayview Textiles and me.



Libby Richardson and me in front of her new quilt.




Saffron Craig and me in front of her lovely fabrics and yes, I did bring some home and more on order.
And that's enough of the photos of me. Thanks to Terry who took them and was so great putting up with me all day and carrying all the bags. I was only going to buy one pack-honest.
Happy quilting




3 comments:

  1. It looks like such a wonderful day, look at you mingling with all the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sniff sniff wish I had gone now
    pleased you had a great time
    Hugs Bec

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you come down from quilting heaven yet????

    Happy Birthday again for today...have fun tonight at the class too....

    ReplyDelete