Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Zentangle class

It has been very busy for the last two weeks, with visits to Hobart, birthday's, classes and opening on Sundays. Yes, I took the plunge and have opened the shop on Sundays from 11-3pm leading up to Christmas. I may continue after Christmas or I may not. So far it has been very good.
On Saturday we had a great day with Jane Monk learning how to draw and sew zentangles.
Above are our first examples and below is my unfinished second try. Yes it is now finished and I have also done a third. Thanks Jane for a great day. I am now addicted.

This is my first piece stitched. I just have to decide what to make with it. The Horizon was great to work with, even better when I found the open end foot and learnt to use the start button and not the foot pedal.

And here we are hard at it. Til next time -keep quilting.





2 comments:

  1. Lillian ... your stitching is just beautiful ... are you happy with it? It was a great bunch of ladies in the class and I had a great day. Thankyou for having me in your shop to do this workshop.Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased I found your blog Lillian :)) I will be keeping a close eye on it and future projects you are making...
    The work is so inspiring and colourful, not sure I would know where to start on a Zentangle.
    Thankyou for sharing :))

    ReplyDelete