Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Doiley's and hexagons

I had a lovely morning at the Evandale Market yesterday. And as the doiley queen I couldn't resist a few more! I spotted a couple of jug covers and had to have them too. I think Marina has started something. I received my first one from her and then one from Mum, so with these two I now have a collection! These two do need a bit of TLC, but I can fix that. I think I am going to make a pin cushion from the little cup.

Another finished quilt, a Christmas wallhanging featuring lovely postcards. And I have been enjoying making some hexagons using Helen's Hexies. I  have now definitely stepped out of my traditional mode. They are so easy this way.

1 comment:

  1. I love jug covers, have been crocheting them since I was about ...... knee high to a grass hopper :))
    So clever of you to have found these lovely gems at the market ..
    Beautiful quilt, I just marvel at your talent , Thankyou for sharing :))

    ReplyDelete