Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Lynette Anderson's Designs


I am a great fan of Lynette's patterns and books. We were very excited yesterday to receive her latest button club-"Christmas Fun". You buy Lynette's beautiful handpainted buttons and she very generously gives you a pattern free. We still have some places left if you wish to join. We are also giving away a pack of fat eighths that would be great to make up using this design. Scroll down to a previous post to enter.




This is my sample of the first block in Lynette's latest BOM- Stitched by Me. After the success of Kitten's Tale I just had to do this one. I have used the Moda -Lilac Hill range of fabrics, shown below.



Here's Leanne's sample quilt of the last button club -My Garden, just waiting for it's border.


And the last photo for today is Kathy's wonderful cushion, from Lynettes book- It's quilting cats and dogs.











3 comments:

  1. Oh the buttons are here!!!! The My Garden looks so lovely, but I especially love the cushion with the dog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very lovely! Can't wait to start the button club. A new Christmas wall hanging will be just the thing to start (soon).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like her design too - but I know nothing abt embroideries....

    ReplyDelete