Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Piecing and Pizza Night




Our piecing and pizza night was a huge success. Thanks girls and Terry for a great night. I didn't know what to expect when I decided to have this night but it was so greatly received that we will have more. I just hope I can be a little more organised. Here are some photos from the night.
Coming next is our Asian Affair.
Esmes website with shopping cart has gone live! http://www.esmes.com.au/
Needs a newsletter -it's coming soon.
And facebook - www.facebook.com/EsmesPatchwork
Now to get some more projects finished.

4 comments:

  1. Glad it all went well, everyone looks like they are having a good time. Now this week you can RELAX

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a fabulous night, you must be very chuffed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so sad I missed out , but every one dose look like they are having fun.
    Hugs Bec

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great night Lillian - can't wait for more!
    The pizza box goodies were beautiful and my daughter wished she had come too when she saw them! Perhaps next time!

    ReplyDelete