Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

This week

It's been a big week for me. I finally bit the bullet and signed up for facebook.  Why , you may well ask?
I needed to have a presence for the shop, so it was time. What a huge learning curve!
I'm not really liking it but I guess that will come as I get more familiar. So I am posting here tonight for a little normality. When I learn how, I will put up  facebook logo (page?) for those interested.





New fabrics in this week - Sophie by Chez Moi.


New quilt that I've been putting together this week

Finally finished the first part of Helen stubbings Stitching Sunday sampler, I'm way behind.


2 comments:

  1. Well done with The Facebook, I would be your friend or whatever if I was on The Facebook!! I expect you will soon became familiar with it, just like with your blog!! Love the alphabet quilt, it is so pretty. Nice fabric too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The alphabet quilt is very fresh, look forward to seeing it up close this week.

    How can I find you on Facebook?

    PS - I will be closing down Quilted Notions in favour of my new blog.... Sew-Happy House. Come and join me there:)

    ReplyDelete